Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Cowboys and Angels.


Did you ever feel that you were missing out?
Did you ever feel that you did not belong?

I used to feel that way. Big time.
I thought that by changing the way I looked and
Dressed, I would fill up all the gaps in my life.

I wanted to be part of something, anything.
I didn’t care what, I didn’t care how.
I thought I could buy a style, a style to change me.
Create a new me. Make me someone else.

It was then; only then when I realized how wrong I was.
I suddenly saw the person I wanted to be, looking right back at me.
Now for the first time in my life I can see what is beautiful,
What is really important.

And it’s all around.
So close, I just have to reach out and it’s there.
I’ve found my voice.
Show me how to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home