Tuesday, October 11, 2005

They were happy Together.



They were teen idols, heartthrobs, famous, handsome and adored by millions of women. They were also lovers. Two guys struggling with their sexuality during the hard years of the 1950's and 60's and the even harder world of Hollywood.

Tab Hunter's films, from the box office hits Damn Yankees and Battle Cry to the cult classics Polyester and Lust in the Dust.

Anthony Hopkins, known for his movies like The lonely Man and all the Psycho movies. He died in 1992 but was not outed till now.

In his posthumous statement he said: "There are many who believe this disease is God's vengeance. But I believe it was sent to teach people how to love and understand and have compassion for each other. I have learned more about love, selflessness and human understanding from people I have met in this great adventure in the world of AIDS, than I ever did in the cutthroat, competitive world in which I spent my life."

They lived hidden from everyone and loved each other till the end.


They were set-up a lot with dates by the Studios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home