Thursday, September 08, 2005

The spirit of Europe in Boston

Someway somehow, when I walk downtown or in the Cambridge area I get the feeling of déja vu. Then I realized, the history of this place, the buildings, the old ships and 17 th - 18 th century history, reminded me of Holland.

It's a beautiful place with narrow streets and buildings with red and brown bricks, balconies and old tiled pavements just like you'll get in Amsterdam and other European cities. Even the good transportation system, like the trains, trolleys and trams, parks and cathedrals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ! Very Nice ! I'm trying my hand at a site called, Digital Cameras, which naturally tracks items like sony digital camera . Check it if you have time. ---Jack---

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home